[OpenSER-Users] OpenXCAP install and config problem?

KevinKinnan kinnan2224 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:05:39 CEST 2007

I am trying to install openXCAP on the Fedora 6. Here is my installation procedure:

python ./setup.py install;
copy config.init to /etc/openserxcap/
copy openxcap to /etc/init.d/
run /etc/init.d/openxcap start
update openser config file
modparam("presence_xml", "force_active", 0);
modparam("presence_xml", "integrated_xcap_server", 0);
I havent change anything in config.ini and openxcap

it shows some errors "start-stop-daemon command not found". It seems that the openxcap.ini
is writed for Debian based Linux as start-stop-daemon is for Debain. How can I run the
start file on a red hat based linux? Do I need to do any other modification in some files?

Thank You!
Kevin