[OpenSER-Users] mi_xmlrpc compilation issues

Purna Chandar M cmongusagusa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:30:56 CEST 2007

Thanks a lot Kriti. I could successfully compile the mi_xmlrpc module.
For those of you who may follow this thread, you need to modify few files in
the source of xmlrpc-c-0.9.10.tar.gz. Few files like DataType.cc in
tools/xml-rpc-api2cpp directory includes < iostream.h> and few versions of
g++ do not like this. You just have to remove the .h (i.e., do
#include<iostream>). This may happen with few other files and the same fix
works.

Thanks once again to Kriti.

Regards,
Purna Chandar M