[OpenSER-Users] NatPing stop working

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Sep 4 18:36:19 CEST 2007

Hi Marcello,

I haven;t looked on the yesterday log, but this from today doesn't look
from the timer process ...please confirm this..

Anyhow, the dump does not show any mem leak. Just probably a large
script and a lot of avps/var used :)..

Please check if it is really the timer process (use "openserctl ps" to
check it ). Also wait for the error from the timer process (for pkg mem).

regards,
bogdan