[Serusers] lcr module error - no prefix column and no avp visible

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:50:49 CET 2007

Hi,

During the lcr module set up I encountered the following problems:
a) there is no prefix column in the gw table so when the modules is
initialized it returns an error
b) the ip_addr column in gw table is an int(1o) type how should I specify it
to get the IP like 192.168.0.74?
c) when I invoke the load_gw() there is the debug info that gw_uri_avp was
created but when I then
try to print it I get that avp not found, what is wrong?
log below:
Oct 31 11:38:24 sen ser[12273]: load_gws(): DEBUG: Added gw_uri_avp <
sip:touk1 at 138.64.116.11:5070>
Oct 31 11:38:24 sen ser[12273]: AVP '$gw_uri_avp' not found

Waiting for Your feedback
Regards
Tomasz