[Serusers] FW: Get RealTime Online Users status

roayu roayu at ctisys.net
Mon Oct 22 08:54:58 CEST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: roayu
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 3:13 PM
To: 'Michal Matyska'
Subject: RE: [Serusers] Get RealTime Online Users status

Thanks Michal!

I will try on it.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Roa Yu

-----Original Message-----
From: Michal Matyska [mailto:michal at iptel.org]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 11:55 PM
To: roayu
Cc: serusers at lists.iptel.org

Looks you have SIP ALG enabled on your NAT, which breaks the call
transfer (no surprise, I haven't seen working SIP ALG yet).

Check OPTIONS request sent by SJphone and received by SER, check NOTIFY
sent by SJphone and received by SER.

Disable the SIP ALG and try again. If you can't disable it, change the
NAT box itself.

Michal