[Serusers] RFC 3841 support?

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Oct 18 18:51:27 CEST 2007

3841 is a draft of a possible standard.  While it might be supported at
some point (and you're welcome to write it... remember, SER's an
open-source product), I think it's a better idea to focus on the core
SIP stuff first, and then worry about the 60-70+ draft additions that
'everyone just has to have.' Who knows? By then, it might even be
standardised. :)

N.

Stefan.Brozinski at materna.de wrote:
> Jiri,
>
> does that mean that there are no plans to support RFC 3841?
>
> This is sad because 3GPP's CSCFs require these headers, and the
> OpenIMSCore project uses SER to implement its CSCFs.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

>>> Stefan