[Serusers] ser 2_0_0 lookup_user($tu.uid, @ruri) and handling of user names with unescaped semicolon.

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Oct 18 11:57:47 CEST 2007

no, it is saying that "sip:alice;day=<mailto:tuesday at atlanta.com>tuesday at atlanta.com" is the username
(consistiing of semicolon, equal sign, etc.) A strange but a valid one.

The only deficit to my knowledge is not expanding % escapes. (perhaps you want
to report it in JIRA?)

-jiri

p.s. some of the questions you had asked previously are addressed in the new oob.cfg
-- feel free to check it out and give feeback.