[Serusers] MySql module load error

Klaus Fleischmann kgfleischmann at t-online.de
Fri Oct 12 11:39:03 CEST 2007

Befor anything else try:

1. Check your paths:
1a. /home/linus/gao/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so really existent???
1b. Or can you find /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so, what is more
likely.
1c. /home/linus/gao/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so is possible, too
Whatever is true, possibly you have to adjust the path in you ser.conf.

2. check the availability of mysql
as root: rcmysql stop; if the command is not known, you need to get
mysql, if you get something like "MySQL manager or server PID file could
not be found!", rcmysql start helps.

Cheers Klaus!