[Serusers] SER + Linksys SPA942 + Call transfer

roayu roayu at ctisys.net
Thu Oct 11 10:33:38 CEST 2007

Hi Atle,

Let me make my scenario clear on you.

I have 2 softphone and 1 IP phone(SPA942). I would like to call from
Softphone A to SPA942, then use SPA942 transfer the call to Softphone B.
But, when I do so, the connection still remained on between SPA942 and
Softphone B.

I managed to get Softphone A onHold and the SPA942 managed to call to
Softphone B. Once I press on the 'xfer' button after calling Softphone B, A
still onHold and no SIP signal to unHold A and to terminate B.

If I would like to configure the ser.cfg file, which part that I need to
configure? And how do I do that?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Roa Yu