[Serusers] new_t: out of mem

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Oct 11 09:52:13 CEST 2007

It could be. i'ld suggest upgrading SER so that you don't hunt historical errors and then
following memory-problem-reporting guidelines (a bit tedious but provides the so needed
info about what's wrong). For that, SER needs to be run for a while so that the syslog
shows execsively frequentlya allcated fragments which haven't been freed.

-jiri