[Serusers] Get RealTime Online Users status

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:51:37 CEST 2007

Besides the database lookup, you can also directly access SER's cache using
RPC method *usrloc.show*. You can check its functionality with ser_ctl:

ser_ctl usrloc show sam at mydomain.org

Remember that it's more accurate to check SER's cache (it's effectively the
source of information) than the "backup" stored in the database...

hope it helps,
samuel.