[Serusers] Does the Sip Server run on the CentOS platform was set up on Virtual Machine?

tran tuan tuan83vnn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 10:11:07 CEST 2007

I built a Sip Server with CentOS-V5 run on the Virtual Machine.I created 2 subscribers in Mysql server.I started Sip server and Mysql and then used Xlite to registered to Sip server. However, I couldn't registered to Sip server. (Xlite run on XP platform on Real PC).So, I have question: Does the Sip Server run on the CentOS platform was set up on Virtual Machine?