[OpenSER-Users] Acc module question

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 30 10:13:18 CET 2007

Hi Sergi,

Openser adds the acc record only when the transaction is completed in
order to insert also the reply code in the record.
If you want to log it before the reply, you should force the accouting
via script functions like acc_db_request():
    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/acc.html#AEN498

regards,
bogdan