[OpenSER-Users] Cluster Setup / openser location table entries "gone"

Brandon Armstead brandon.armstead at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:58:02 CET 2007

Hello Guys,

    I'm clustering subscribers at the database level, however it seems this
one specific server I added into cluster that uses usrloc, is removing
location entries, completely randomly?  I've turned debug=9, but all I can
see is... a bunch of: "core:db_free_rows: freeing 0 rows" over and over,
this is with revision 2602 and latest trunk from openser.  Which is thus on
a usrloc mode of (3) causing essentially inbound calls to stop working.  Any
ideas anyone?  Anyone with similiar issue?  Every other server is running
just fine, just only when this SINGLE server connects / runs to the rest of
the cluster (MySQL) -- it starts dropping openser's locations.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

P.S. Also tried with libmysqlclient libs from 5.2.0-beta and 5.0 stable.

--
Brandon Armstead