[OpenSER-Users] reminder: openser admin training and bof sessions at VoN Boston

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Oct 29 11:32:16 CET 2007

Hello,

just wanted to send the last reminder, for those that missed the
announcement, now are the last days you can register (free of charge) to
the OpenSER Admin Training session, at VoN Boston, Nov 1. More details
are available at:

http://www.openser.org/mos/view/OpenSER-Admin-Course---Boston-2007/

If you are in Boston, at VoN, but cannot attend the sessions on the 1st
of November, but you like to have a short face-to-face meeting, I will
be available on the 31st, just send me an email.