[OpenSER-Users] Error creating MySql database

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Oct 26 18:08:26 CEST 2007

On Friday 26 October 2007, Gregorio wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am afraid I lost my previous version because the machine broke and I
> don't know the revision number. I am using a CentOS 5, the same system that
> worked for me previously, my bash version is: GNU bash, version
> 3.1.17(1)-release (i686-redhat-linux-gnu).

Hi,

i've did some tests with the svn trunk from today, either from debian packages
and installed in a tmp directory too. The "openserdbctl create" command works
just fine for mysql for me.

My bash version is: GNU bash, version 3.2.13(1)-release (i486-pc-linux-gnu)

Did you installed from source? Did you specify the prefix in all commands?
E.g.:

make all --prefix=/$prefix
make --prefix=/$prefix install

Cheers,