[OpenSER-Users] An almost-stable revision in svn?

Gregorio goyo.villalba at dialcom.com
Fri Oct 26 09:27:18 CEST 2007

Hi all.

I am installing openSer Head revision (24-10-2007) with openXcap and I am
facing some strange problems I didn´t had before with some previous
versions. One possibility is that those problems (already posted here) are
related to the revision of svn I downloaded.

Can somebody tell me a recent revision of openSer code that is more or less
stable?

It would be very appreciated If someone using a Red Hat, Centos
 and using
openSer with ‘mi_xmlrpc’ module could help me.

Thanks a lot!

Regards.

Gregorio.