[OpenSER-Users] retransmissions after final response

Vasile Zaharia sicavz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 08:00:14 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm developing a Presence AS OpenSER module (derived from the OpenSER Presence module)
and, from time to time, it happens the next situation:
- AS sends a NOTIFY message
- the client receives the NOTIFY and responds with 200 OK
- AS receives 200 OK response, but it starts to retransmit the original NOTIFY and it
retransmits it until it gets back a 408 Request timeout.

Please note that I use "tm" module for sending SIP messages, so I don't
handle retransmissions explicitly in my module.
Also, note that it does not happen all the time, but from time to time.

Does anyone else met a similar situation?

Thanks,
Sica.