[OpenSER-Users] Acc module question

[ACTIVENDY] NOC noc at activendy.com
Thu Oct 25 17:52:13 CEST 2007

Hi,

    I need to know when a channel of my media gateway is busy (included
when the call is still ringing, etc). I have my Openser working with acc
module storing in a mysql database. I don't use media proxy server.

    I can see the media gateway active calls in the acc table
calculating the INVITEs whithout BYEs call registers. But I see Openser
doesn't insert the INVITE register still and ACK arrives. It means I
just can view in my database the number of active calls but i cannot
know how many call attempts there's in the media gateway. How can I do
to Openser insert the INVITE register to my database when an INVITE
messages arrives and don't wait for the ACK message?

Thanks in advance,

Sergi