[OpenSER-Users] NEW: OpenSER Admin Course in Boston

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 24 10:11:51 CEST 2007

Hi Joseph,

I just got all the final details from the VoN organizer.

The OpenSER Admin Course will be part of the VoN conference and there is
NO extra charge specific to this event.

The registration is possible at www.fallvon.com/register and using the
priority code OPENSER you will get one day Conf Pass (Thursday) for FREE
or FREE Expo Pass. (pre-registration only).

So, it is for FREE, you just need to be there ;).

Regards,
Bogdan

PS: for any other questions, just let me know.