[OpenSER-Users] How to compile OpenSer to get /etc/openser and /usr/sbin/openser and /usr/lib/openser?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Oct 24 09:32:54 CEST 2007

El Miércoles, 24 de Octubre de 2007, Juha Heinanen escribió:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:
>  > Hi, is possible to compile and install OpenSer in same directory
>  > estructure as Debian packages?
>
> you can generate debian openser packages from debian source and
> the install the packages.

Ok, I see now the "make deb" and sources/packaging/debian-*

There are 3 subdirectories:
- debian
- debian-sarge
- debian-etch

Differences between debian (sid) and debian-etch are just some dependencies
names:
- debian-etch:  libsnmp9-dev  libdb4.4-dev
- debian:          libsnmp-dev    libdb4.5-dev

But the Makefile just talks about "debian" dir:

deb:
        ln -sf packaging/debian
        dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -tc $(DEBBUILD_EXTRA_OPTIONS)
        rm -f debian

In case I'm in Debian Etch, should I rename "debian-etch" to "debian" or
modify the Makefile ("debian" -> "debian-etch").

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo