[OpenSER-Users] Setup serweb with openser

Kai-Fu Chan kaifu.chan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 04:47:44 CEST 2007

Hi all:

I have install serweb with ser successful before.

Now I want to install serweb with openser, and I use the steps as same as
what I do before with ser.  However, the admin and user index can show on
the web browser, but no matter what I do, I can't login successful(it seems
the page still loading but never finish).

I have fixed the database's name and password in the config_data_layer.php,
and all the requirements serweb need I already install(such as DB,
classkit).

Please kindly advice, thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Caxton