[OpenSER-Users] Bug in 200 to CANCEL (wrong To_tag)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Oct 23 13:47:33 CEST 2007

Hi,

If Asterisk CANCEL a call to OpenSer then Asterisk resends the CANCEL many
times because it ignores the 200 OK from OpenSer.

I think this is an OpenSer bug because the 200 OK to the CANCEL contains a
To_tag different of the To_tag in the 180 (RFC 3261 in 9.2 says they SHOULD
be the same To tag).

I've reported the bug but sincerely I'd like you to read it since I'm sure
many people work with Asterisk and OpenSer and could know something about
this CANCEL issue:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1818469&group_id=139143&atid=743020

Thanks for any comment.

--