[OpenSER-Users] NEW: OpenSER Admin Course in Boston

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Oct 22 20:53:28 CEST 2007

Hi,

Following the large amount of requests we received for having an OpenSER
Admin Course on the American continent also, we made our best and
schedule it in *VoN Fall Boston, on 1st of November*.

*Bonston - 1st of November* - the training topics will be the same like
in Rome :
    http://www.openser.org/mos/view/OpenSER-Admin-Course---Rome-2007/#Agenda

I hope I will be able to post the final details (official web page on
openser.org and registration link) asap (hopefully tomorrow).

For any questions, just feel free to write me.

Regards,
Bogdan