[OpenSER-Users] [IMC module] What are imc tables for?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Oct 19 22:41:51 CEST 2007

Hi, in order to use chat rooms I'd like to manage them just from a web
interface that handles imc_rooms and imc_members table, but sincerely I don't
know how to use them, I don't see doc about hot to use the tables.

What I'd like is to have "fixed" chat rooms without the need of creating them
with commands, but via web.

Could anyone explain me how to use those tables?

Please, explain me with this example:

- I want a chat room for domain "domain1.org" and name "chat1".
- I want three members for that room:
    - user1 at domain1.org
    - user2 at domain1.org
    - other_user at other_domain.org

Could you fill the tables please?

** imc_rooms table **
name    domain     flag

** imc_members table **
username     domain      room        flag

What is flag for? I suppose it's for features as private/public tables and so.

Maybe it's not possible to manage those tables and the only way is using chat
commands?

Thanks for any help and best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo