[OpenSER-Users] case sensitivity with avp_db_load

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 19 12:52:22 CEST 2007

On 10/19/07 13:35, Jiri Kuthan wrote:
> I think the fundemental error here is you look up users by URI as opposed to a unique identifier. -jiri

Well, the issue remains, how you lookup the unique id. You need to do it
via username and/or parts of the sip message. You can load avps or do
any other operations using unique ID in openser, for some time now,
that  is not an issue. Apart of that, there are other values that are
used in the config or modules, that may, or may not require case
insensitive comparison and one cannot assign unique id for each.

So, I do not see any fundamental error here, given the subject of the
discussion.