[OpenSER-Users] RE: Users Digest, Vol 29, Issue 54

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Wed Oct 17 12:49:26 CEST 2007

Hello Inaki,

I wasn't aware of this parameter and I am using the deault (matching contact only). However this does not aswer my question.
Sipsak has a default expires of 15 sec for the registration. I run sipsak every 2 minutes. So every time that sipsak runs, Openser should not find any valid entries in usrloc.
Also note that I am using the default cseq_delay which is 20 sec. Any other ideas?

thank you

George

> Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:09:51 +0200
> From: I?aki Baz Castillo <ibc at in.ilimit.es>
> Subject: Re: [OpenSER-Users] using sipsak to check openser
> To: users at openser.org
>
> El Wednesday 17 October 2007 09:51:43 Papadopoulos Georgios escribiσ:
>
> > sipsak is running on the same server with Openser. Since
> the CSeq is 2
> > it means that Openser has received the first REGISTER, has
> asked for
> > authentication, sipsak replied, but then Openser says "Invalid CSeq
> > number". Has anyone seen this happen before and/or has a reasonable
> > explanation?
>
> Not sure, but maybe this can help you:
>

> http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/usrloc.html#CONTACT-
> MATCHING-ALGS
>

> --
> Iρaki Baz Castillo
> ibc at in.ilimit.es

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.