[OpenSER-Users] Multidomain and in-dialog REFER auth issue

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Oct 16 11:49:00 CEST 2007

El Tuesday 16 October 2007 11:33:47 Klaus Darilion escribió:
> >> Further, if B's phone send out the new INVITE, if $rd != $fd then do not
> >> send the call to the gateway.
> >
> > Humm, it can't be, because in case of a forwarding (implemented in
> > OpenSer) I do allow calls from others domain to PSTN gateway.
>
> Usually, if a client wants to dial a phone number, the client will add
> its own domain as RURI domain. E.g.
>
> sip:client at mydomain.com calls PSTN 12345: RURI=sip:12345 at mydomain.com ->
> forward to PSTN gateway
>
> sip:client at mydomain.com calls sip:12345 at otherdomain.com --> forward
> request to otherdomain. Regardless if otherdomain.com is hosted in the
> same openser or any others SIP proxy, at otherdomain.com this is an
> incoming SIP call from an external SIP client which MUST NOT be routed
> to the PSTN.
>
> Thus, I would add both checks.

But imagine this case:

- domain_A and domain_B are hosted in my OpenSer (but totally independents).

- sip:user_A at domain_A calls sip:user_B at domain_B

- In OpenSer there is forwarding:  sip:user_B at domain_B -> sip:012345 at domain_B

- In domain_B permissions table I allow forwardings to PSTN for calls made
from others domain (as domain_A), but not direct INVITE's (of course).

- Finally sip:user_A at domain_A calls sip:012345 at domain_B but I know in OpenSer
it's a allowed forwarding so add any header (Diversion?) the gateway to know
it and facture to sip:user_B at domain_B isntead of sip:user_A at domain_A.

- In fact, in the gateway I will facture based on RURI instead of "From".

Is not correct?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es