[OpenSER-Users] append_rpid_hf without authentication?

Christian Schlatter cs at unc.edu
Sun Oct 14 18:18:58 CEST 2007

Alex Massover wrote:
> I want to add rpid before sending the INVITE to the gateway, because the
> gateway requires it, but the problem is that clients don't send REGISTER
> and I don't use any authentication (like www_authorize). Probably
> because of that my 'subscriber' table is empty all the time.
>
> Can I still use somehow append_rpid_hf() or I need to try to build it
> with append_hf() manually?

append_rpid_hf() works fine without xxx_authorize as long as you fill
the AVP specified by rpid_avp auth module parameter before calling
append_rpid_hf().

Default value for rpid_avp is $avp(s:rpid), so doing something like

$avp(s:rpid) = "rpid header content";    (this is 1.2 syntax)

and then calling append_rpid_hf() will append

Remote-Party-ID: rpid header content\r\n

/Christian