[OpenSER-Users] Presence BLF in OpenSer?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Oct 11 18:20:48 CEST 2007

El Thursday 11 October 2007 18:05:12 Alan Crosswell escribió:
> We are running pua_bla in production with Polycom phones.  BLA and BLF
> are basically the same term.  The protocol used is based on a draft RFC
> (draft-anil-sipping-bla which is now in the BLISS IETF group).

Hum, how can be both BLA and BLF basically the same?

In BLA is needed  a subscriber-phone sending a REGISTER with "To:other-user",
a SUBSCRIBE from "other-user" and from "subscriber-phone"... while in BLF is
just needed a SUBSCRIBE "To: other-user" with "Event: dialog".

Have you debugged what kind of REGISTER's and SUBSCRIBER's send you Polycom
with your pua_bla module?

Thanks for any explanation. Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo