[OpenSER-Users] CDRTool --Suggestion Required

srinivas Antarvedi srinivas.antarvedi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:12:55 CEST 2007

Hello users,

Actually i want to implement prepaid billing solution to my customers
using radius accounting

I have gone through the documentation provided with the sources
of CDRTool and got confused with all dsn details,connections to
 mediaproxy ,asterisk,radius,openser.

I want to first understand the call flow if using this CDRTool
so that i can design mysetup.

The present setup i have is

1)openser for authentication
2)Call control using asterisk+asterisk-b2bua in combination with radius

Then u may ask why i am after this CDRTool
because i was unable to deduct the balance and implement different
tariffs using that setup in realtime

so i wish to know from  you what are different setups i can
made using the jumbo CDRTool project so that i can select one
and working .
First give me suggestion so that i will start with minimal
setup

--
Srinivas Antarvedi