[OpenSER-Users] MI_XMLPRC supports new versions of libxmlrpc-c3

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Oct 5 17:23:50 CEST 2007

On Friday 05 October 2007, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know this was from the beginning a hot issue, but now, thanks to
> Dragos Oancea <dragos at voice-system.ro>, the mi_xmlrpc can:
>     1) be compiled against the newest versions of libxmlrpc-c3. The
> Makefile will detect the library version an trigger the appropriate
> compile options for the module; So the module supports both the old
> version (0.9.10) and the newest versions (1.03.10 - 1.06.18). If none of
> these version is detected, a warning will be issued and the module will
> be compiled as for the new versions. If you detect the older versions
> (than 1.03.10 are supported, please let us know).
>
>     2) properly auto-detects the path of the header files and the
> libraries that the modules needs to compile against, so this should not
> be a problem anymore ;)
>

> any feedback will be useful :)

Hello Bogdan,

i get an error on ubuntu 7.04.

henning at ca:~/projects/openser/openser/modules/mi_xmlrpc$ make
/bin/sh: cannot open =: No such file
/bin/sh: 910: not found
/bin/sh: cannot open =: No such file
/bin/sh: 910: not found
Makefile:36: You are using an unsupported libxmlrpc-c3 version  (0.9.10),
compile at your own risk!
../../Makefile.modules:21: "you should run make from the main openser
directory"
Compiling mi_xmlrpc.c
...error...

Package version:
ii  libxmlrpc-c3                               0.9.10-4
ii  libxmlrpc-c3-dev                           0.9.10-4

Cheers,

Henning