[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER training and consultants in (Northern) Europe?

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Wed Oct 3 18:05:14 CEST 2007

Hi all

I became aware of the openser training in Milano some days late, so I
wondered if there are others across Europe. Language: Scandinavian or
English.

I am also interested in getting in contact with OpenSER consultants
in Scandinavia.

Best reagards

roy
---
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
roy at karlsbakk.net
Tlf: 98013356
---
“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people, and neither do we.” - George W. Bush