[Serusers] tm module problem

Szasz Szabolcs sszasz at digicomm.ro
Tue Nov 27 15:53:27 CET 2007

Hi

I have a problem with tm module, I can't set the module parameter
pass_provisional_replies . The module tm is loaded succesfully, I insert
in to the configuration this line:

modparam("tm", "pass_provisional_replies", 1)

When I start ser I got this error message :

0(9618) set_mod_param_regex: parameter <pass_provisional_replies> not
found in module <tm>
 0(9618) parse error (33,19-20): Can't set module parameter

ser version used 0.9.6 , I couldn't found any solution on the google. I
have to recompile the tm module with some modifications ? or I have
other mistake in the configuration?

Please help!

Thank you

Szasz Szabolcs