[Serusers] R: R: R: Loadbalancing for interco

Jan Andres jan.andres at freenet-ag.de
Tue Nov 13 10:03:56 CET 2007

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 06:48:20PM +0100, Stefano Capitanio wrote:
> Yes, it seems really strange also to me.
>
> I've tried with both SER-0.9.6 and OpenSER-1.2.2 on a Gentoo-linux
> And in both cases there is the same problem...
>
> Do you think that can be a problem of installation/compiling?
> Have ever heard something like that?

Just a wild guess -- is there some network component where an
application layer gateway (ALG) for SIP is enabled? Maybe the
SIP ALG kernel module is loaded on the server itself and is doing
the rewriting?

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Andres                                    <jan.andres at freenet.ag>
VoIP Systems Engineer                         phone: +49 431 9020-557