[Serusers] Loadbalancing for interco

Stefano Capitanio s.capitanio at mclink.it
Mon Nov 12 12:23:07 CET 2007

Hi,

we are trying to do the same with our servers but we have some problem
with registrations:

it seem that when the REGISTER message pass through SER, the host-part
of Contact field is modified with the local address of SER.

Is it a misconfiguration problem?

Do you have experience in balancing also the registrations?

Thanks,

Stefano