[Serusers] proxy_authorize and radius_proxy_authorize doesn't work for ACK

Piotr Grabowski pgrabowski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:51:41 CET 2007

Hi Tomek,
I think this is your answer ;) :

RFC 3261 22.1

While a server can legitimately challenge most SIP requests, there
  are two requests defined by this document that require special
  handling for authentication: ACK and CANCEL.
  Under an authentication scheme that uses responses to carry values
  used to compute nonces (such as Digest), some problems come up for
  any requests that take no response, including ACK.  For this reason,
  any credentials in the INVITE that were accepted by a server MUST be
  accepted by that server for the ACK.  UACs creating an ACK message
  will duplicate all of the Authorization and Proxy-Authorization
  header field values that appeared in the INVITE to which the ACK
  corresponds.  Servers MUST NOT attempt to challenge an ACK.

--
PG