[Serusers] Integrate LCS & SER Server

elilkumaran s elilvt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:17:07 CET 2007

Sir/Madam

I'm a System administrator of Institute.

I use MS LCS 2005 SP1 Enterprise edition & Office Communicator in my work
place.
I have linux SER Server & CISCO ATA 186 Telephone adapter.

I have to run to Messenger client X-Lite for SER Server and Office
Communicator for LCS.

Because I place TP in Guard Office they can call Staff through SER  server /
X-Lite.
But can't call Office Communicator!
CISCO ATA 186 can't registering in LCS, I thing it not possible  directly. (
Because  LCS use Active Directory Account through Kerbas & NTLM
authentication).
So I want integrate LCS & SER Server to facilitate  TP  call to  Office
Communicator & Office Communicator call TP.
I use a pool in LCS as normal TCP (not TLS). SER Server also use normal
(with out DB -Any one can registrar with any name)

Could you kindly tell the process for integrate LCS  &  SER  Server?

Thank You
Your truly
Elil