[Serusers] FW: Get RealTime Online Users status

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Thu Nov 1 09:03:50 CET 2007

HI Roa Yo,

Look at the signalling, If you for instance see the callID with
a private IP, and everything else with public IP from the UA.. Then you
are fairly sure there is something happening on the way (ALG).

If you know a user is behind nat, you know he should have private IP's
in his signalling but still has public IP's.

Also if you know your sip-device always uses port 5060, and suddenly you
see traffic from one sip-device that sends from port 15321 and with a
public IP.. you know something is happening on the way.

Just remember,, it CAN look like a alg if ser has been in the picture
since ser can do alot of funnie things with the signalling if you ask it
to ;-)
- Atle

* roayu <roayu at ctisys.net> [071101 08:37]: