[OpenSER-Users] Exported Statistics

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 20:43:42 CET 2007

Hello Daniel,

there are more than one way you can access those statistics. Some
examples would be modules already bringing out statistics through
commands:
MI_XMLRPC , MI_FIFO, SNMPStats.

I personally use MI_XMLRPC, so I have started with the example in the
documentation:

POST /RPC2 HTTP/1.0
Host: 127.0.0.1
Connection: close