[OpenSER-Users] $ruri PV missing from pseudovariables wiki page

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 13 17:45:11 CET 2007

On 11/13/07 18:19, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> I second that.
> We should document it in the wiki.

I won't remove them now, maybe with the next release. Those long names
are because of the avpops in the past. Some of those functions are still
available in avpops, and to work with the old and new names, both must
be available. Considering that there are lot of 1.1 still running,
migration to 1.3 will be easier.

Daniel