[OpenSER-Users] CPL + DBTEXT

Chris Heiser cheiser at config.name
Fri Nov 9 20:14:13 CET 2007

Bogdan,

With both DBTEXT and MySQL backing CPL, I'm still getting the following
error:

ERROR:cpl_c:run_cpl_node: unknown child type (1) for CPL node!!

And I'm using a simple unconditional proxy to vm script.  Any ideas what's
gone horribly wrong?  I added debugging code to cpl_run.c and it shows
that when we hit this error that the node with a type 1 child is also type
1 (which doesn't make sense since the CPL node is type 1).

--Chris