[OpenSER-Users] registrations not saved in the mysql database

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Nov 9 10:29:45 CET 2007

Hi Henning,

I agree...The right fix will be to have db_time2str() returning a
not-quoted value and let the val2str() func of each driver to decide if
it should be or not quoted..

If it is not to much work, I think it will be better to have the fix
before the release. Otherwise, we need to open a bug report to have it
in mind.

Regards,
Bogdan