[OpenSER-Users] ERROR: receive_fd: EOF on 15

Fri Nov 9 08:28:57 CET 2007

Hi!

Dave Singer schrieb:
> core was generated

You are lucky - you have a core dump. This allows you to analyze why
openser crashed.

gdb /usr/sbin/openser /location/to/core-file

Usually the core is in the directory where you started openser, or in /
or somewhere else ;-)

gdb will show you where openser crashed. With the command "bt" you get
backtrace which shows openser's stack before crashing.

please send the output of gdb to the list.

regards
klaus