[OpenSER-Users] Set up two SIP to PSTN calls and then connect them

CSB kjcsb at xnet.co.nz
Fri Nov 2 04:32:53 CET 2007

Thanks.

I currently use OpenSER and Asterisk and I can get the call set up using
ctd.sh. The question I have relates to the accounting. Using the ctd.sh
script is there a way to get the CDR records written from OpenSER? If I
understand correctly, OpenSER drops out of the call signalling and will not
receive any BYEs so accounting will be impossible; am I correct? Asterisk
will record the calls but billing them appropriately using those records
would be problematic (I think).

If using the SEMS option, am I correct in thinking that it would be possible
to use the accounting records from OpenSER?

Regards

Cameron