[Serusers] SER as a boundary proxy - how to force routing?

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Wed May 30 16:46:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have the following situation.
I have one SER instance with public IP and LAN working as a boundary proxy.
(its only role is to filter the traffic and authorize users)
on the LAN side I have another SER instance with works as registrar and local sip proxy.

How can I force the second proxy this in the LAN network to route the messages to the boundary proxy(no matter what transport is used). The best solution would be to route them only when the calls are made to the users which are localized outside the local LAN on the public NET.

Thank You
In advanced
Cheers Tomasz