[Serusers] TECHNICAL BOARD: Closed for new nominations

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue May 29 09:52:31 CEST 2007

New nominations for the iptel.org technical board are no longer
accepted. The nominees not having confirmed their candidacy yet have
received the below email privately just a few minutes ago.
We will shortly proceed to voting, which according to the rules will be
open 7 days from its start.
g-)
------------------------
Hi,
You have been nominated as a candidate for the iptel.org technical
board, but has not yet indicated your willingness (or not) to
participate as a candidate in the election.
Your nominations have all been posted quite some time ago, and you
should have had time to consider it, so in order to proceed with voting,
we need to quickly confirm the candidates.
Please reply to this email within 24 hours to confirm your candidacy. If
I do not hear anything, I assume that you are not willing to be a
candidate.
Cheers,
Greger