[Serusers] Accounting VIa IP Source IP addess

Nhadie nhadie at tbgi.net.ph
Mon May 28 18:10:42 CEST 2007

Hi All,

Can I account via IP address of the client? I have one client using a sip
pbx appliance. they are using me as a gatewyay using one of my sip
extension. I acocunt their calls based on the calls from that extension.

But can i also do it such a way that he does need an extension from me, he
will just send everything to me and i'll process it via his IP address. And
then i will also do accounting via his IP address from the acc table. Is
this possible?

TIA

Nhadie