[Serusers] SER-2.0.0, how to get list of registered UAs?

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri May 25 09:33:30 CEST 2007

The old serctl (FIFO only) has been replaced by sercmd, while a new
serctl, called serctl 2.0 (written in python) can be used for remote
management.
The command you are looking for is usrloc.dump (callable from both
tools), but unfortunately:
static void rpc_dump(rpc_t* rpc, void* c)
{
        rpc->fault(c, 500, "Not Yet Implemented");
}

:-( I have noticed the same, but forgot about it. It's a useful tool for
test servers, and I assume the intention was to implement it.
Could you please register a ticket on it?
g-)