[Serusers] SER User Group Meeting In Oslo

Martin Hoffmann hn at nvnc.de
Tue May 22 09:17:36 CEST 2007

Heisann,

we are currently in the planning stage of the Second SER User Group
Meeting.  We agreed back in Prague to try to have it in Oslo in summer
(no point in coming here in the dark season).

The preliminary date for the meeting is Friday, July 13, 2007. However,
since this is in the middle of the holiday seasons, I'd rather ask if
this suits you all or whether we should move it to September.

A more formal invitation will follow later.

Best regards,
Martin